Pro Omega Fish Oil
We are a distributor of Nordic Naturals Pro Omega Fish Oil.
Cost: (60ct $27.95) or (120ct $49.95)
WHY NORDIC NATURALS?
We chose Nordic Naturals for our patients because they guarantee it's the highest quality fish oil product available.
Nordic Naturals provides:
- Exceptional taste (leading to improved compliance)
- Unsurpassed freshness and purity
- 100% triglyceride form (optimizing absorption)
- Fish oils chosen by leading researchers around the globe
- Patented manufacturing process optimizing overall product quality
- Environmental responsibility
- A wealth of research articles and consumer information highlighting the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids on the human body
DID YOU KNOW?
- Omega-3 fats can prevent and alleviate symptoms of dry eye syndrome (1)
- Omega-3 fats can slow the progression of age-related eye disorders (2-4)
- Omega-3 fats protect ocular cells from damage induced by oxidative stress (5,6)
- Omega-3 fats are significant structural components of ocular tissue (7,8)
For more information about Nordic Naturals please click on the link provided above.
1. Miljanovi B, Trivedi KA, Dana M, et al. Relation between dietary n-3 and n-6 fatty acids and clinically diagnosed dry eye syndrome in women. Am J Clinical Nutrition, 200582(4):887-893.
2. Seddon JM, Rosner B, et al. Dietary Fat and Risk for Advanced Age-Related Macular Degeneration. Arch Ophthalmol. 2001 119:1191-1199.
3.SanGiovanni JP, Chew EY, Clemons TE, et al. Age-Related Eye Disease Study Research Group. The relationship of dietary lipid intake and age-related macular degeneration in a case-control study: AREDS Report No. 20. Arch Ophthalmol 2007 125:671-679
4. Seddon JM, George S, Rosner B. Cigarette Smoking, Fish Consumption, Omega-3 Fatty Acid Intake, and Associations with Age-Related Macular Degeneration: the US Twin Study of Age-Related Macular Degeneration. Arch Ophthalmol, 2006124(7):995-1001.
5. Rotstein NP, Politi LE, German OL, et al. Protective effect of docosahexaenoic acid on oxidative stress-induced apoptosis of retina photoreceptors. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 200344:2252-2259.
6. Chucair AJ, Rotstein NP, Sangiovanni JP, et al. Lutein and zeaxanthin protect photoreceptors from apoptosis induced by oxidative stress: relation with docosahexaenoic aced. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 200748:5168-5177.
7. Delcourt C. Application of nutrigenomics in eye health. Forum Nutr 200760:168-175.